Saturday, March 30, 2013

Moral Imperative

"Look at the creep with the tattoos. What is he, Russian Mafia?"

"Probably."

"She's going to go with him if I don't make a move. Get your hands of her tits you arsehole."

"Don't tell me, tell him! Make your move for Christ's sake. I want to finish this beer and go back and see if Plan B is still there."

"The chubby Burmese? You like her?"

"She has a cute face."

"Whatever. I'm getting to know too much about you. Here she comes. Shut the fuck up now."

"Just pay the barfine, she has to come with you."

 "You think? Should I? She's gorgeous. Will I respect myself in the morning?"

"I'll respect you if you take her, isn't that enough? Pay the bar-fine. Rescue her from the Russian white slaver. It's the moral thing to do."

 "I feel a categorical imperative rising in my trousers."

"Do your duty, Superman. To deny your will to power is to deny yourself."

"Thanks Nietzche."

"Go you stupid Kant. Take the woman home!"

 ~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment